Hi guys! It has definitely been a while since I last posted a blog, the reason simply being that in September I started University and its safe to say that it has definitely taken up a lot of my time. But seeing as I'm back for the holidays I thought why not get back into it by starting something new!
And as you can probably tell from the title, I want to start reviewing both films and books. Both of these different platforms are completely and 100% my passion in life. Obviously, just like everyone else, I have come across horrendous films and books that make me just want to stab myself in the eye. But what better way learn from your mistakes other than by critics and reviewers and their honest, so that is exactly what I'm going to do!
Every week I am going to review at least one film and one book and post my reviews on ,my blog to let you all know my opinions, whether that be good or bad, it will most definitely be honest!
See you all in a week!
No comments:
Post a Comment