So for those of you who live in the UK, today it was A-Level results day, which for me meant stress until 8am this morning when I finally found out if I got into University or not! Although I didn't get the grades I wanted....my first choice university still offered me my place which I am so happy about. But as I was sat on Facebook and Twitter it actually hit me that all my school mates for the past 7 years will be going to different parts of the country to start their own adventure.
Its actually horrible to think that a lot of the people who I have seen pretty much everyday will not be here in the next part of my life.
However, the people who I will definitely miss the most are my best friends....
Sam, who I now consider as my sister because I have known her for 16 years I am going to miss so much! our traditional Monday night dinners at her nans, our omegle fun times, our random laughing moments where we just go crazy, the days where we just spent hours and hours on Dynasty Warriors or other random games like Left4Dead! I can honestly say this girl has been with me through thick and thin and like every friendship we have had our ups and downs but definitely more ups than downs. However whilst this sounds like a goodbye, it definitely isn't, we have so many more things to get through and it definitely isn't! And that is a promise!!
Aimee as well! We have been through so much together, to the point where I feel like my childhood and development as a person has been through her! I love this girl with all my heart and will miss her so much when I go to University.
But instead of thinking about the past, it is now time to look to the future and what that has to bring!
Good luck to everyone today and also good luck to the future!
Kiwi x
No comments:
Post a Comment