Whilst sat here bored I thought that there was nothing better for me to do other than to listen to some Busted! And it honestly got me thinking about all of the songs I used to love, even if it was just a few years ago. So for many who were born around 1995 like me, Busted were the ultimate boy band and were incredible. I remember sat with my little portable CD player and listening to "What I got to School for" and bopping my little head along to it. And let me tell you, I was obsessed with them which is why I actually decided to listen to them!
Another person who I was completely and utterly head over heels for was Mr Peter Andre! Saying I was obsessed is an understatement! When his first album came out with the song "Mysterious Girl" on, I would sit in my bedroom after school and just have that song on repeat! Looking back to that time it is incredibly embarrassing because I'm not at all fussed about him now, but 10 year old Kyra was such a sucker for Andre.
So now that I've rambled on about who I was obsessed with, I would love to know who you loved and were obsessed with....where you an S Club 7 person or a Busted? Comment below or tweet me :D
No comments:
Post a Comment