So...to anyone who might be reading this, Hi!
My name is Kyra but for a very long time, my dad and a lot of friends have called me Kiwi - hence the reason why my Blogger and YouTube name is a SPLASH of kiwi :).
I feel like if people are going to read my blogs they might want to know who I am so here I go...
I have just turned 18! PARTY TIME!!
I have recently finished my A-Levels studying English Literature, Media Studies and Religious Studies: Theology and Ethics. I should be receiving my results in 2 days time so fingers crossed everyone.
If everything goes to plan, in September I should be off to University to study Digital Film and Video for 3 years. Whilst this is my passion I can't help but think I am also drawn to working with kids as well, in primary school or some other way.
I wanted to do a Blog because as I said before I have a YouTube channel, BUT I have not uploaded onto it yet, simply because I haven't got the guts to yet which is just silly. However I do like to write down what I'm feeling and share it that way so that is what I am doing through Blogger.
As you will soon get to know as I start to upload quite a lot of blogs on my daily life and issues or reviews of books or films or anything at all, I really like to connect and build relationships with people from all over the world. So in all honesty, if you want to email me (aSPLASHofkiwi@gmail.com) or tweet me (@kyra1578) then please do, I would love to chat to anyone of you.
So to that end, have an awesome day and keep an eye out for more blogs :D
No comments:
Post a Comment